On a daily basis, a lot of people go to restaurants to buy food. Most restaurant owners ensure that mouthwatering cuisines are served and at the same time, these are kept hygienically with all the safety and health codes adhered to. Grease traps are a nightmare to most restaurant owners. Also known as grease interceptors, these are crucial parts of the sewer lines and drainage of a restaurant. A lot of restaurants use maintenance services of grease trap cleaning Brisbane firms provide to ensure that all the sewer lines connected to it run smoothly and efficiently.
Grease trap cleaning is a very important routine exercise conducted in most restaurants due to the large amount of fats and oils that are released to the sewer lines. When such a routine is ignored, the grease, fats and oils will solidify, thus clogging the sewer lines. When left unattended to, it might obstruct the flow of waste, hence backing up the sewage.
There are a lot of benefits that come about when using Brisbane grease trap cleaning services.
- Ensures that optimum hygienic standards are maintained in all restaurants.
- The services of grease trap cleaning Brisbane firms provide are ideal for reducing the entry of fats and oils into the sewer lines which may result to sewer blockages.
- It also keeps all the grease traps functional.
- Keeps the environment clean at all times by reducing the amount of FOGs into sewer lines.
- Keeps the restaurant business booming, as it prevents its closure due to poor hygienic conditions.
- It also prevents incurring high expenses for non-maintenance where restaurant owners pay hefty fines for negligence.
To ensure that your grease trap is always at its peak performance, some strategies must be put in place.
- First and foremost, always ensure that wash sinks and food prep are tied to grease trap.
- Schedule a regular maintenance with a firm which offers the best grease trap cleaning Brisbane services to ensure effectiveness.
- Ensure that the grease trap is properly sized. This is very important because the wrong size will cause frequent blockages, thus regular maintenance, which is not pocket friendly.
- It is also important to train your staff to get rid of any food solids from cutleries before cleaning them.
Care and maintenance
Grease traps must be cleaned on a regular basis so as to maintain their effectiveness. Although some restaurant owners try to clean it themselves, the results are more effective when trained professionals conduct grease trap cleaning in Brisbane.
How frequent should grease traps be cleaned? This basically depends on the size of the restaurant. For restaurants which have a higher amount of grease build-up due to heavy usage, biweekly cleanings are recommended by Riverside Environmental Services to ensure that the grease traps are effective and functional. This is contrary to the restaurants with minimal grease buildups whereby monthly cleaning can be done. However, it is advisable to always check the grease trap and clean it when essential. Apart from this, the type of food prepared and the capacity of the grease trap determines the frequency of grease trap servicing.
For maximum benefits, hire trained professionals from firms, which offer services of grease trap cleaning Brisbane wide. Visit http://www.riversideenvironmental.com.au/grease-trap-waste-disposal-pumps-out-cleaning-cost-brisbane/.